You and your bridal party have full access to the Bridal Suite and Groom’s Loft as early as 9 AM before the ceremony on the day of your event.
You may leave your belongings in the locked Suite or Loft for the duration of the event, but all personal items must be collected by the end of your event.
Your guests are welcome to arrive as early as one hour before the ceremony.
Standard day-of set-up time for your event will be 4 hours before the guest arrival time.
All items must be picked up/removed from the campus by the end of the evening.
A ceremony rehearsal will be coordinated with our team around 60-days out from your event.
Yes! We welcome decorations such as flowers, lighting and candles. We do not allow any items placed on the building that will cause damage such as taping or nailing into the walls.
If you choose to use candles, we require that they are in containers to prevent damage to our surfaces and linens. We do not permit glitter, rice, birdseed, or confetti on the property.
Yes, we allow wine, beer, champagne and liquor of your choice to be served in accordance with the alcohol policy.
Celebration Grove is designed to host everything from DJs to bands. All music must be restricted to indoor spaces; however, wedding ceremonies can have speaker systems for voice and appropriate music accompaniments.
We love seeing that final departure photo and happily permit 20″ sparklers outdoors and away from our buildings. To ensure the safety of your guests, we do not permit sparklers larger than 20 inches.
Celebration Grove will not pickup or sell any alcoholic beverages – It is understood and agreed that the Customer may serve beverages containing alcohol (including but not limit to beer, wine, champagne, mixed-drinks with liquor, etc., by way of example) hereinafter call “alcohol”, upon the following terms and conditions:
- Under NO circumstances shall Customer sell or attempt to sell any alcohol to anyone.
- Customer shall not permit any person under the age of twenty-one (21) to consume alcohol regardless of whether or not the person is accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- “Shots” of liquor will not be permitted at any time.
- Customer will employ a licensed and bonded Bartender(s) and agrees that alcohol will not be served to anyone who is intoxicated or appears to be intoxicated.
- Customer hereby expressly grants to Celebration Grove at Celebration Grove’s sole discretion and option, to instruct the security
officer to remove any person(s) from the Venue, if in the opinion of the Celebration Grove representative in charge, the licensed and bonded Bartender and/or the security officer, the person(s) is intoxicated, unruly or could present a danger to themselves or others, and/or the Venue.
- Customer hereby agrees to be liable and responsible for all act(s) and actions of every kind and nature for each and every person in attendance at Customer’s function or event.